•UPDATE!• WE HAVE FILLED THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEB PROGRAMMER POSITIONS. THANK YOU! WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR TEACHERS.
We are so excited to be adding more amazing people (is this you?!) to our NC team! We are passionate about Nicole’s Classes and hope you are too! Below are application requirements and instructions for our available job openings:
SOCIAL MEDIA MAVEN
We are looking for a social media and marketing specialist who is passionate about sharing Nicole’s Classes with everyone!
- Designing (with our graphic designer), developing, monitoring, updating, maintaining and growing Nicole’s Classe social media channels (Blog, IG, FB, Pinterest, etc.)
- Developing and implementing social media strategies and campaigns and managing day-to-day social media outreach, engagement and listening.
- Writing and editing content for social media channels
- Reporting, analyzing and interpreting social media analytics to guide strategy and implementation of social media campaigns.
- Finding and working with other sites/bloggers/influencers on campaigns, giveaways and other collaborations.
-Must be creative, forward-thinking, resourceful, adaptable, and have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, new media or a related field is recommended, but not required.
-Experience working with social media analytics and knowledgeable about new social media trends, technologies and experiences.
-Excellent writing verbal and interpersonal skills. Strong project management skills.
-Open to monitoring social communities during nonstandard work hours, if needed.
- Knowledge of Adobe’s Illustrator and Photoshop are preferred but not required. (We can teach you.)
This is an hourly, work-from-home job opportunity. 20-40 hrs/mo. Please submit resume and relevant writing samples to email@example.com.
Are you an expert in your craft and love teaching? We want you!
- Creating and developing an original online video tutorial class (2-4 hrs of content, depending on the class). Planning and executing the video shoot and editing to deliver final deliverables in form of video files and text transcription as well as homework assignments.
- Submitting feedback to students weekly, within a specified timeframe.
- Respond to student email, within a specified timeframe.
- Participating in monthly blog posting.
-Must be creative, have a positive attitude, have a clear way of teaching and a strong work ethic.
- We take pride in the content of our courses as well as the level of experience of our instructors. If you do not have a Bachelor’s degree in the field you will be teaching, strong portfolio work as well as experience will be considered.
This is a work-from-home job opportunity. Please submit resume and any samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen to continue the application process, a 3-minute video will be required to show samples of your teaching style and video and sound quality.
We are looking for someone to help monitor and manage NicolesClasses.com.
-Monitoring and managing the security and any updates needed in software or design changes for NicolesClasses.com.
-Strong knowledge of WordPress and Cart66 platforms.
-Positive attitude, resourceful and timely in communication and changes.
This is an hourly work-from-home job opportunity. Please submit resume and any samples to email@example.com.